RETURN POLICY INFORMATION
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Firstgearmoto (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) and will need to be returned to Firstgearmoto in Florida.
Return Shipping Options
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1320 NW 78th Ave, Miami, Florida 33191-1622, USA You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Contact@firstgearmoto.com and send your item to:1320 NW 78th Ave, Miami, Florida 33191-1622, USA
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Firstgearmoto.
Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Firstgearmoto upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
If the item was marked a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You can request a return in our returns center online at www.Firstgearmoto.com or you may also initiate a return by calling one of our Gear Geeks at 876-817-7871
Step 1: Please go to the returns center page and fill out the form and submit it to us to start your return process.
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: You have 30 days from the day the return is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
1320 NW 78th Ave, Miami, Florida 33126, USA
Phone Usa: 207 710 3546
Phone Int: 1876 817 7871
Please retain your return tracking information. Firstgearmoto.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Firstgearmoto when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 876-817-7871 or shoot us a message.